Ski, Stay, Soak Packages
Optimise your time on snow by staying right on the slopes at the ski-in, ski-out Rockwood Hotel & Spa, just a few footsteps from the ski lifts and gondola. Add to this, the sumptuous hotel dining options, and the indoor-outdoor onsen, and you have the makings of the ultimate ski holiday!
Plus new this season, is self-catering chalet accommodation just a couple of minutes from the lifts. Our charming secluded log cabins with kitchenettes are perfect for groups of up to six people. More information and packages coming soon.
Ski, Stay, Soak at Rockwood Hotel
This is the ultimate snow lover’s ski package staying at the ski-in ski-out Rockwood Hotel & Spa! Stay 3 nights or more with lift passes and meals included every day for a special all-inclusive price.
With so much snow time you can experience all that Aomori Spring has to offer… the finest Japanese powder, pristine uncrowded groomed trails, mind-blowing backcountry tours and a world-class terrain park and halfpipe!
Blackout dates apply, please see below for full terms and conditions.
- Stay 3 nights or more at Rockwood Hotel and Spa in a standard room (twin or triple share) with the option to upgrade to a corner double room.
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfasts and dinners with an extensive selection of fine Western and Japanese cuisine, with the option to upgrade to a Bistro dinner any night.
- Ski or ride as many days and nights as you can fit in.
- Relish unlimited soaking at the natural indoor-outdoor hot spring onsen!
- Relax with return door-to-door transfers from Aomori city airport or Shin-Aomori train station (charged separately).
- Appreciate discounted ski/snowboard rental gear (see optional extras).
- 3 nights: ¥48,300 per adult. Extra nights ¥16,100 per adult.
- 3 nights: ¥33,600 per child 4-11 years. Extra nights ¥11,200 per child.
- Children 3 years and under stay for free.
- Scheduled transfers: ¥3,000/2,100 per adult/child roundtrip to/from Shin Aomori Train Station or Aomori Airport. Advanced booking required, subject to availability.
Optional Extras and Bonuses – All Packages
- Upgrade your room to a corner double room (double occupancy only) for an extra ¥3,780 per person per night. Must include the entire stay and subject to availability.
- Upgrade your buffet dinner to a fine dining experience at the Rockwood Bistro any night for just ¥2,160 per person. Advanced booking required, subject to availability.
- Discounted ski/snowboard rentals: ¥3,400/2,000 per adult/child per day includes skis/boots/poles or snowboard/boots. Or including outerwear, for ¥5,500/3,400 per adult/child per day.
- Add on English ski/snowboard lessons, pricing to be confirmed. Advanced booking required, subject to availability.
- Add on a guided backcountry tour on Mt Iwaki, pricing to be confirmed. Advanced booking required, subject to availability.
Accommodation Package Enquiry
Booking Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit equivalent to one night’s stay is required to confirm the booking, with full payment due on 30 September 2018. Payment via PayPal or bank deposit.
The following black-out dates apply: Nights of 28 December 2018 – 3 January 2019 and 1-10 February 2019.
Pricing is in Japanese Yen.
Children’s rates apply for ages 4-11 years old. Children 3 years and under stay for free.
Cancellation policy: a full package refund, less the one night deposit, will be given if cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to arrival. No refunds will be given for cancellations or changes to the reservation made less than 14 days prior to arrival.
No refund of lift tickets will be given after arrival, even in the case of bad weather conditions or personal reasons.
Aomori Spring Ski Resort opening dates are mid December to early April, exact dates to be confirmed and dependent on weather and snow conditions.
Night skiing is available nightly 4.30-9.00pm except Thursdays, from approximately 19 December until 20 March.
Advanced reservation is required for transfers from Aomori city airport or Shin-Aomori train station, and are subject to availability.
Pricing for packages and other products (rentals, lessons, backcountry tours, etc) may change without notice.