Optimise your time on snow by staying right on the slopes at the ski-in, ski-out Rockwood Hotel & Spa, just a few footsteps from the ski lifts and gondola. Add to this, the sumptuous hotel dining options, and the indoor-outdoor onsen, and you have the makings of the ultimate ski holiday!
Optional Extras and Bonuses – All Packages
- Upgrade your room to a corner double room (double occupancy only) for an extra ¥7,700 per room per night. Must include the entire stay and subject to availability.
- Upgrade your buffet dinner to a fine dining experience at the Rockwood Bistro any night for just ¥3,000 per person. Advanced booking required, subject to availability.
- Discounted ski/snowboard rentals: ¥3,300/2,000 per adult/child per day includes skis/boots/poles or snowboard/boots. Or including outerwear, for ¥6,200/3,800 per adult/child per day.
- Add on English ski/snowboard lessons, pricing to be confirmed. Advanced booking required, subject to availability.
- Add on a guided backcountry tour on Mt Iwaki, pricing to be confirmed. Advanced booking required, subject to availability.
Accommodation Package Enquiry
Booking Terms and Conditions
Children’s rates apply for ages 4-11 years old. Children 3 years and under stay for free.
No refund of lift tickets will be given after arrival, even in the case of bad weather conditions or personal reasons.
Aomori Spring Ski Resort opening dates are mid December to early April, exact dates to be confirmed and dependent on weather and snow conditions.
Night skiing is available nightly 4.30-9.00pm except Thursdays, from approximately 19 December until 20 March.
Advanced reservation is required for transfers from Aomori city airport or Shin-Aomori train station, and are subject to availability.
Pricing for packages and other products (rentals, lessons, backcountry tours, etc) may change without notice.