This post is also available in: 日本語
Stay tuned for 2019 camp details!
Camp skiers and riders will gain access to premium quality features, purpose built for high performance training. Personalised service, limited participant numbers and exclusive facility access will ensure effective on-snow training time.
Facilities will include:
- 22 foot (6.7m), 135m long halfpipe maintained daily
- 22 foot (6.7m), 60m long training halfpipe with Bag Jump landing
- High-level terrain park features, including extensive jump, rail and box lines
- Video analysis sessions
- Day and night lift passes
- Accommodation at the ski-in ski-out Rockwood Hotel & Spa with three meals per day
- Access to gym and onsen (hot spring)
- Aomori city airport or train station transfers
Please contact us for coaching only pricing, or other questions.
The Aomori Spring Camps offer an elite training opportunity to help national, professional and emerging level athletes reach their goals. Camp skiers and riders will gain access to premium quality features, purpose built for high performance training.
It’s time to land that trick!
Check the latest from Aomori Parks.
While most of us know very little about the small Baltic state of Estonia, those who follow freeskiing will no doubt have heard of the Estonian Sildaru family. 16 year old Kelly Sildaru, caused a sensation a few years ago when she won X Games Gold at age 13. Her...
See our best Instagram photos and videos from Chloe Kim, Louie Vito, David Wise, Aaron Blunck, Torin Yater Wallace, Roope Tonteri, Silvia Mittermüller and others, at Aomori Spring! https://www.instagram.com/p/BetCA8NF8Xv https://www.instagram.com/p/BfA870ClETf/...
As Chloe Kim takes Olympic gold in Women’s Halfpipe at Pyeong Chang, and the US Olympic Freeski Halfpipe team leave Aomori Spring for their upcoming event, we take a look at the past two weeks of hosting these US Olympic athletes. Chloe Kim The first of...